Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The pursuit of Mohair

Heyy, what's up guy??
I'm back in Paris! I woke up at 6 pm because of the jet lag, so I wanted to do something for the rest of my day...

  I'd like to talk about one of my favourite fall/winter trend: the Mohair. Quickly, the mohair is like the cashmere but it's from an other kind of goat (Angora), it's easier to maintain, and its aspect is less smooth than cashmere. I love this trend because everytime I discover somthing that can bring warmth (except fur of course) I'm so happy! 
  My favourite version of mohair is obviously BALMAIN because I just love the 80's-90's working girl spirit / MC Hammer's U can't touch this! You know what I mean! :p 
  I also applaud the Alexander Wang's fancy street wear 100% mohair collection and the CĂ©line coat that I just want to wear it and roll myself in the ground!
 BALMAIN
ALEXANDER WANG
CELINE

Now I'm back in Paris, so I'm ready to pace up and down all Vintage/Thrift shops to find the most simple mohair pullover with a crew-neck! 
Wish me luck!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...